Occasional Contributor

Did anyone else order Scott Kay Guardian Angel Cuff and Ring and not received them? Or not been charged yet?

Honored Contributor

Re: Haven't event shipped!!!!

Besides delays in processing our returns, there also appears to be problems with shipping jewelry.

I have had 3 bracelets "In Process" since 9/24!

Repeated calls have only got me scripted answers that due to the bad weather in the Carolinas, shipping of jewelry is delayed.  I always thought jewelry was shipped from Eaglesville, PA?  That is where it is returned to anyways.

An email or posting on qvc.com would have been the proper way to notify customers of such a ridiculous delay in shipping.  However, they probably feared too many cancellations?  Just a guess.

I understand the horrible mess the weather caused in the Carolinas...however, enough time has passed that they should be shipping.  I mean, come on....since 9/24?

I am not sure if this is the same case for you, as mine were not Scott Kay pieces.  I also have 2 Honora orders now "In Processing" for 2 weeks.

QVC Customer Care

@pearly87 

I do apologize for the delay! I have good news I wanted to share with you, I checked in on your order and according to our internal shipping system your order is on track to ship.  It is a good possibility that by tomorrow morning when you check the order it will be showing as shipped. 

Take care,

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

@RespectLife I must also apologize for the delay of your bracelets shipping. It does look like one of your 3 items have shipped so it's safe to assume they others will follow shortly. Unfortunateley we did have a set back in shipping from Florence location but it looks like things are slowly getting back to normal.

Thanks so much for your patience!!

All my best,

Susan

Respected Contributor

The longer I wait, the more likely I am to cancel the order. I just cancelled one item, and I am seriously considering canceling a second order, too.Woman Mad

Contributor

I, too, am not a happy camper with QVC/Honora. My three bracelet set supposedly was shipped 10/23/2015. Yet, when I try to track "no information available". 

Have called customer service 3x, the excuse is always that they are having problems with the USPS. And, CS always hesitates, like they are reading a script.

Really..??!!

I received my IT order by mail that was shipped the same day. 

What is going on QVC people?

Contributor

REALLY GLAD TO SEE THAT YOUR ORDER WAS RESOLVED @pearly87!

I JUST POSTED AN ALMOST SAME SITUATION.

HOPE THAT @Susan-QVC SEES MINE. SHE SEEMS VERY EFFICIENT.

GOOD LUCK!!