Respected Contributor

Have you seen the Jai OTO rings yet?

Just sayin'.  I think they are fabulous.  They remind me of the HE John Hardy Cobra cabochon rings, except with double crocodile heads and double leopard heads and different center stones, of course.  Love them!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you seen the Jai OTO rings yet?

@Jersey BornThanks....the two croc rings that I would purchase (love the symbolism), only are offered in a size 6.  I would jump on that if you are a size 6,

Esteemed Contributor

Love his entire Africa collection. I have several leopard pieces, and you're right, they're substantial!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Phoenixbrd. I have the larger, wrapped croco ring, which I think was the first ring made of the croco line.  I love that one.  I also like the double headed one, but never purchased it.  This new ring called out to me very loudly, however.  LOL.

Respected Contributor

Me too, Sammycat.  The Out of Africa collection is wonderful.  And substantial.  Love all the silver and detail work in the pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

Jersey Born, I'm planted right in front of the TV to see the presentations of the new leopards in the 6 pm show!

Respected Contributor

I was in and out of the kitchen making stuffed peppers, which are still cooking.   I loved the on-air presentations of the OTO rings, and cannot wait to receive them.  I would love to one day get that larger rounded box chain necklace in 18".  It looks like the perfect chain for so many silver pendants and enhancers.

Esteemed Contributor

Stuffed peppers...yum!  I wss struggling with whether to get the lsrge or petite leopard head enhancer, so I went with the large.  I agree, I need a round box chain of his, too.  Exquisite pieces!  Please post a review when you receive your goodies!

Respected Contributor

I will do a review upon my receipt of them.  You, too!  I wanted the smaller leopard head, but felt that as I have the larger one you selected, that should be enough.  I do like the smaller one, too, though.  I have the skinnier 72" Jai box chain necklace, which is fabulous, too, and very versatile.  I am very happy that the Q has Jai as a vendor.