Super Contributor

Re: Have you or will you, be buying on Gem Day today

You are so right, I noticed the same thing too. Women who does not like to watch jewelry, hang out on jewelry section and regularly let other know how much they don';t like watching it, and how bigger and better their collection is. Does not make sense to me.

Super Contributor

J372710 is a nice small earrings. They are no means substantial, But if you like small presence, they are good at it. Sometimes I prefer earrings as accenbt only, and this pair works well.

Super Contributor

I always like Gemday, it is more fun, and I am looking forward to see Peyton. He did not have any new silver items, may be next time?

Respected Contributor

I didn’t buy anything.
Respected Contributor

I didn't see anything that hollered out to me. I was most interested in opaque gems in modern designs. I hope everyone wears their finds in the best of health!

Respected Contributor

The little that I looked at did not grab me. I no longer justify (budget wise) purchasing some of the beautiful high end jewelry. Fan of bezel set, especially rings, but saw nothing that called my name. I really need to be looking into downsizing my current collection. Don’t forget they are airing more shows today on Q2 for those interested.
Honored Contributor

I looked through the sale items and didn't see anything of interest.  

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother @That's what I should be doing too! But I hope you love what you ordered.

And I agree @LisaMofSLC it's hard to justify buying new, even if it's at a great price, if you're not going out. Follow the fairy dogmother and wear what you have, even if you're the only one who sees it. I feel better when I make an effort.

Esteemed Contributor

After reading  customer reviews on several pieces , well let's say why bother buying any expensive jewelry on QVC. Saw  reviews for a ring that several people mentioned  receiving the wrong item or that they had received a ring with a  stone that had a visible crack  across it.  

Trusted Contributor

I tend to shy away from these jewelry shows, don't want to be tempted, I have more than enough jewlery, some that I have never worn.