Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever shopped TJMAX for jewelry?

I've bought wonderful .925 silver there. It kind of seems like "feast or famine" most of the time, but I can almost always pick out one or two great pieces whether I buy them or not.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I've been buying for years. Sterling silver with no gems. And some 14k pieces. I've been happy with all of it. 

The pieces you got are very pretty. 

Respected Contributor

Sanna - those are some beautiful pieces!
Valued Contributor

Re: Have you ever shopped TJMAX for jewelry?i

I used to work in TJMaxx jewelry department; they have some real quality jewelry and I have a nice assortment of rings, earrings, bracelts, necklaces that I have purchased over the years. It can be hit or miss - but when you find that treasure at a bargain price it's a joy.

Respected Contributor

The pieces you chose for your girlfriends bday are very nice, and I'm sure she'll enjoy them very much.  I've purchased quite a few 14k pieces for myself and as gifts...miss having Maxx & Marshalls and Homegoods so much!

Ive ve been without a TJMaxx, Marshalls and Home Goods for a long time.  None here Alaska😢  They have Burlingtons (yuck) and a Nordstrom's Rack opened last year...no comparison to Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods...although I hear a new strip mall is being built closeby and a Maxx or Marshalls is suppose to open up there.  I'd be so happy!

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA

Great TJM finds! I actually found the coveted Barbara Bixby "Romeo and Juliet" ring at TJM a few years ago!

Barbara-Bixby-Sterling-Silver-18K-Red-Garnet-Ring-Size-9

Trusted Contributor

My local TJ Maxx has a nice selection of jewelry. They always have a few Judith Ripka pieces (not the Q line, but her boutique line). I bought a nice Lagos pendant there once. They have a decent selection of sterling silver and also fashion jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

Our TJM is mediocre in pretty much everything.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I haven't done that until yesterday. I was looking for a birthday present for my girlfriend and found a fabulous silver bangle bracelet with pearls( looking just like real John Hardy) for $79 and very elegant made in Italy pair of earrings with pearls too for $39!!!! 

I am so happy with the quality. I also saw some wonderful and very tempting pieces by many well known and not known people. Some expensive, some very cheap. Interesting.

I usually go there for home pieces and clothing. Now I know where to find good stuff.

Hi Sanna, I love TJMAX.  The lady at the jewelry counter knows me lol.  I have purchased a couple of spinner rings, one with blue topaz for under $50.00 each.  She told me they get Judith Ripka, John Hardy and sometimes Barbara Bixby.  They also have some silver jewelry with dried flowers that are very pretty pieces.  They get new items every week.  She says the few Barbara Bixby pieces go really fast.  I am so glad you discovered their jewelry counter.

Super Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

The pieces you chose for your girlfriends bday are very nice, and I'm sure she'll enjoy them very much.  I've purchased quite a few 14k pieces for myself and as gifts...miss having Maxx & Marshalls and Homegoods so much!

Ive ve been without a TJMaxx, Marshalls and Home Goods for a long time.  None here Alaska😢  They have Burlingtons (yuck) and a Nordstrom's Rack opened last year...no comparison to Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods...although I hear a new strip mall is being built closeby and a Maxx or Marshalls is suppose to open up there.  I'd be so happy!

TJMaxx has a website you can order from @AKgirl2. Smiley Happy