Honored Contributor

Have you ever ordered from Silpada?

Have you ever ordered from Silpada?

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever ordered from Silpada?

Yes.

Contributor

I have ordered many items from Silpada and love them all.  It's beautiful silver and I have had some pieces for more than 10 years.

Trusted Contributor

I have several pieces of Silpada jewelry. Their jewelry is timeless, style wise. Most of my pieces are around 10 years old. They look just as good now as they did when I bought them. They are a bit pricey, but are made very well. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Theres quite a bit of it listed on Amazon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I had a catalog a few years ago, when it was sold at parties

I thought it was expensive for basic silver/ethnic/artisan jewelry 

Honored Contributor

Years ago, a woman I worked with had a catalog and I ordered a couple things.  They have lovely items but they are rather costly for costume pieces.  I haven't seen any of this stuff for years - didn't think it was still in existence....

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I was SO fortunate to run into a dealer by Silpada at a craft show!  The pieces were beautiful and high quality!  I bought the very expensive charm bracelet and other pieces have come to me by ebay.  Each piece beautiful!!!

REDUCED!!! Silpada B1624 Sterling Silver Coin Charm Bracelet. RETIRED! | Coin  charm bracelet, Bracelets, Charm bracelet

Esteemed Contributor

I loved your charm bracelet so much that I went on EBay and Etsy and located 5 of them. The range of prices was more than $125 difference from lowest to highest. I offered significantly less, seller countered and we met in the middle. Thanx for me your bracelet.
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:
I loved your charm bracelet so much that I went on EBay and Etsy and located 5 of them. The range of prices was more than $125 difference from lowest to highest. I offered significantly less, seller countered and we met in the middle. Thanx for me your bracelet.

@patbz 

So happy for you!  Have you received it yet?