Super Contributor

Have you bought your ticket to hear LR?

LR is speaking in the afternoon at the State Theater for the Arts in November. Tickets are 35.00.  Amazing !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Have you bought your ticket to hear LR?

What state?  Or is there only one theater with that name?

Respected Contributor

Who is LR? What is the purpose of the speech? What city and state? I don't really care, but I was checking today's forum page and simply had to play editor for you: Who, what, why, when, where? 

Honored Contributor

Nah, I'll pass.......wherever it is.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Boring.  She's like any former host.  She is a salesperson, nothing more

Regular Contributor

From the State Theatre website:

Come spend an afternoon with Lisa Robertson! Lisa is a designer, fashion authority, and TV personality. You know her well from her 20 years at QVC, and you’ll have the rare opportunity to see her live at the State Theatre. She’ll talk to President & CEO Shelley Brown about her years as everyone’s favorite TV host and guru, along with her plans for the future.( And we’ll convince her to share behind-the-scenes chat about her years on live TV.) Bring your questions for what will be a fascinating Q&A session.

Respected Contributor

What the heck is she speaking about?  Salesmanship?  (Now, THAT would be something to hear -- she is obviously great at it.)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

You don't know who LR is?  Really. She is the best QVC host who ever was on the air.  She will be at that theater in Pa .  think it is near West Chester. Just check her Facebook page. An earlier post mentioned it but I am sure she will be telling her "tribe" all about it. 

Super Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Who is LR? What is the purpose of the speech? What city and state? I don't really care, but I was checking today's forum page and simply had to play editor for you: Who, what, why, when, where? 

I am knew to reading these posts but thought everyone knew LR because so many posts about her. The "where" I wasn't sure.  Knew it was Pa and nearby.  Told you "what " but  I am clueless for the "why".   Why would you go?  Her tribe could answer that. They will be so happy. Thanks for being an editor.   Oh, I did tell you "when". Thx again 😉

Honored Contributor

@NewerNickname wrote:

From the State Theatre website:

Come spend an afternoon with Lisa Robertson! Lisa is a designer, fashion authority, and TV personality. You know her well from her 20 years at QVC, and you’ll have the rare opportunity to see her live at the State Theatre. She’ll talk to President & CEO Shelley Brown about her years as everyone’s favorite TV host and guru, along with her plans for the future.( And we’ll convince her to share behind-the-scenes chat about her years on live TV.) Bring your questions for what will be a fascinating Q&A session.

I beg to differ......Never was she my "favorite TV host".  Sorry.