Honored Contributor

Re: Have a look at the Artisan TSV cuff they sent me...

@faeriemoon, clearly you received a return. Someone had taken the bracelet and tried to make it smaller. When I worked in the store with the little blue box, I often saw people trying to adjust cuffs in that manner. It destroys the way it is supposed to fit but a good jeweler can easily fix it.

Trusted Contributor

OH NO!  That's the one I ordered!  Hope this isn't an issue with that bracelet.  If I ever get it, I guess I'll know.

@faeriemoon so sorry this happened to you!

Honored Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman   I doubt you will have an issue.  This one was either damaged by a person, or got squashed in some way before packaging.  If you notice, the ends actually touch rather than having what should probably be about an inch of space between them.  I agree with those who have suggested that someone else had it first and tried to "adjust" it, but instead, managed to kill it.

Don't worry; yours should be fine.

Contributor

I just checked mine that i received today.mine is not lined up either.Not as bad as the one you got.now you got me thinking.Do i keep or send back.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Received my bracelet today ...  no issues at all with its shape ... not damaged in any way.   And, faeriemoon, you're going to kick yourself for not getting the black spinel as we discussed on Creede Silver day.   It has a museum quality appearance ...  the average size is a perfect fit ... I doubt I could wear the small, so glad I opted for the larger size.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Received my bracelet today ...  no issues at all with its shape ... not damaged in any way.   And, faeriemoon, you're going to kick yourself for not getting the black spinel as we discussed on Creede Silver day.   It has a museum quality appearance ...  the average size is a perfect fit ... I doubt I could wear the small, so glad I opted for the larger size.

I KNEW I'd regret that decision!!!  So glad you love yours. Enjoy it!!  The black was beautiful.

Respected Contributor

My black spinel arrived today.  I am pleased with my purchase.

Sorry @faeriemoon  about your bracelet.  It does look like a return.

Respected Contributor

My citrine arrived on Tuesday, No issues at all with the piece.

I'm slightly disappointed with the size of the citrines, the stones looked a bit bigger during the on air presentation. 

Still, I'm thrilled with my cuff and the beautiful scrollwork - both inside and out.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My black spinel arrived yesterday.  No issues.  Almost has a more formal look to it with the black stones.  I'm delighted, because I don't have anything like it.