Valued Contributor

Have You Seen Anything You Like...

so far today ? I have but the prices were way too high for me.  Beautiful gems though. Maybe next time I'll hit the lottery and I can buy a few things. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Seen Anything You Like...

I really haven't seen anything I like, but I haven't watched a whole lot of the programming.  Just sat down with a pile of paperwork, so I'm going to watch a bit.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Contributor

Oh yes!  My cart was up to $2,300!  It was fun pretending, but I deleted everything.  I have to wait until I hit the lotto too.

Honored Contributor

Update:  I have the emerald "friendship" bracelet in my cart.  Haven't hit the button yet though.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Super Contributor

Nope. Prices, for the most part, are too high, and I really prefer opaque gem stones. Would have liked to have seen a smaller pair of ammolite earrings instead of the long teardrop ones.

Honored Contributor

I'm not looking for any jewelry but I have been looking at the programs off and on today.  I've seen some nice things but nothing that grabbed my attention.  

Honored Contributor

Completely forgot it was a rare QVC jewelry day... I guess that's how much the Q impresses itself upon me these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I have tied up my debit card with purchase/cancellation items.  I want the BB dragon key but I also want the amy and prisolite cross.  I bought the cross and while I loved it - the stem and latch where not behaving.  I spent a small fortune on having some of her items lasered closed.  Not sure it was worth the cost but I know I won't loose the item because it became unlatched.

I did love JR - I started collecting back in 2002 ??? but like everything else - things change ... in a way I guess that is good - less $ spent on jewelry !

Respected Contributor

I have looked a few times but nothing jumps out and says Take Me Home.

Valued Contributor

I am droôling over the semi-precious gemstone tennis bracelet! I may cave....I like many other pieces but yikes! the prices are way to high for my budget.