Valued Contributor

Have You Seen Anything You Like...

so far today ? I have but the prices were way too high for me.  Beautiful gems though. Maybe next time I'll hit the lottery and I can buy a few things. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Seen Anything You Like...

I really haven't seen anything I like, but I haven't watched a whole lot of the programming.  Just sat down with a pile of paperwork, so I'm going to watch a bit.

Highlighted
Contributor

Oh yes!  My cart was up to $2,300!  It was fun pretending, but I deleted everything.  I have to wait until I hit the lotto too.

Honored Contributor

Update:  I have the emerald "friendship" bracelet in my cart.  Haven't hit the button yet though.

Super Contributor

Nope. Prices, for the most part, are too high, and I really prefer opaque gem stones. Would have liked to have seen a smaller pair of ammolite earrings instead of the long teardrop ones.

Honored Contributor

I'm not looking for any jewelry but I have been looking at the programs off and on today.  I've seen some nice things but nothing that grabbed my attention.  

Honored Contributor

Completely forgot it was a rare QVC jewelry day... I guess that's how much the Q impresses itself upon me these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I have tied up my debit card with purchase/cancellation items.  I want the BB dragon key but I also want the amy and prisolite cross.  I bought the cross and while I loved it - the stem and latch where not behaving.  I spent a small fortune on having some of her items lasered closed.  Not sure it was worth the cost but I know I won't loose the item because it became unlatched.

I did love JR - I started collecting back in 2002 ??? but like everything else - things change ... in a way I guess that is good - less $ spent on jewelry !

Respected Contributor

I have looked a few times but nothing jumps out and says Take Me Home.

Valued Contributor

I am droôling over the semi-precious gemstone tennis bracelet! I may cave....I like many other pieces but yikes! the prices are way to high for my budget.