Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Have Imperial Gold & Beverly Hills Gold been discontinued?

It seems the Q no longer carries Imperial Gold. Or Beverly Hills Gold. Does anyone know if these companies have gone out of business?

Re: Have Imperial Gold & Beverly Hills Gold been discontinued?

I had the same question for both of these wonderful gold makers.  Have searched fairly extensively online and found that neither companies are in business any longer.  If you love their pieces, of course, you can go to eBay and possibly other seller websites and find pre-owned pieces to purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Both went out of business years ago, about the same time gold prices first spiked.  If you miss Imperial Gold, you might try sarraf online as they offer some bracelets that are very similar.  Their quality is also outstanding!!

Super Contributor

I spent my weekend organizing over 20 years of QVC jewelry.  I have pieces from both of these lines.  I have a 16 inch bead chain from BHG.  I wear it a lot. I remember it cost $30 and I was always going to get a back-up one but never did.  I am glad I was able to purchase all my pieces when they were more affordable.

hi... do yu by chance have the bhg pearl ring in scoll design... i had the original and i lost it and it was the only thing i had left from my previous marriage and wanted to pass it down to my daughter. thx!

Respected Contributor

@motherbug check the bay under description, "Estate 14K yellow gold Beverly Hills gold diamond cut 6 mm cultured pearl ring" $229 B I N

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@h2be  @Milhausen @CalminHeart

Imperial Gold debuted on QVC in August 1990. Currently there are 42 items in inventory and there are 55 items of Imperial Silver in QVC's inventory. Since about 2004, Imperial Gold has been made in Mexico; from 1990-2004 it was made in USA. You can look for the Imperial Gold website and sign up for the emails with special offers. Linda Oehm is expected to appear live on QVC from her home for the August 17th Klondike Gold Rush 125th Anniversary as well as October 1st for Creede Silver Strike (observed).

Beverly Hills Gold debuted in December 1989 on QVC and was made in the USA until it was discontinued in 2004. I speculate that they chose to discontinue the brand rather than move production south of the border or raise prices to keep it in the USA. If it hadn't been discontinued in 2004 it would have been phased out in 2008 during the recession like Imperial Gold was.