Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone used the earring backs from Joyus?

They seem expensive to me, but I was curious if they are worth it----Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Has anyone used the earring backs from Joyus?

BalletBabe- I ordered the Levears from HSN and they are worth it. They work better than HappyBacks (which I love) on 10-12mm gemstone studs- not only lift to highlight them from a front view but seem to distribute the weight of those heavier studs and make them more comfortable. HTH Rose

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcrose wrote:

BalletBabe- I ordered the Levears from HSN and they are worth it. They work better than HappyBacks (which I love) on 10-12mm gemstone studs- not only lift to highlight them from a front view but seem to distribute the weight of those heavier studs and make them more comfortable. HTH Rose

Thank You !!!   I never had the happy backs but I think they look better.  I never watch HSN so I had just seen them online.  Thanks for your input!

Honored Contributor

LOVE THEM!!!!!  I didn't want to use those ear patches and risk breaking a post.  Levears has come to my rescue!  I can finally have a few pair of post earrings.   Yeah.......!

Image result for cartoon of elated dog

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

They seem expensive to me, but I was curious if they are worth it----Thanks

@BalletBabeBeing sterling, they'll never "turn" and they support post earrings up to your ear without further damage.  The item does have quite a bit more metal than a regular er back.