Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone in here had any issues with an AS is jewelry.

[ Edited ]

I am think of buying something, but am scared with some of the reviews.  Please let me know what your experince has been.    Oh forgot to mention , it is a jewelry item.Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone in here had any issues with an AS is jewelry.

No...save money and return it if you don't like it.

Respected Contributor

I've had great success with as is items, especially jewelry. 

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Think I have only purchased one or two jewelry items that way several years ago. Had no problem with the items I purchased. I do have an outstanding order for an "as is" ring I ordered the other day. They can be returned if not satisfied, however as we all know there is a cost associated with that!
Honored Contributor

I just received J330781 a pretty gold hoop earring that is AS IS and I am very satisfied. I did need to have the backing adjusted but it was easily done. They arrived in pristine condition and I saw the same earring for five times the price in Lord and Taylor yesterday.

I also ordered a pair of 18k gold earrings that I ordered as new and they were defective and dented. So there is no telling what you will receive. Thankfully, QVC is good about taking a return of jewelry if all is not right.

Good luck.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11@Kindaglitzy@IMW@phoenixbrd   Thank you for responding---appreciate your input!