Contributor

Has anyone gotten your JAI items?

I ordered the two tone bead bracelet, J396802, and it came a couple of days ago.  This was added to the invetory two visits ago, but has not yet been presented on the air.  I checked early in the morning the day of the sale to see if it was on sale.  Two sizes had already sold out and when I ordered my size, I got the last bracelet because it immediately went to waitlist after my purchase.  Now the item is totally sold out.  

There was only one review on the item, and it was reported to be not up to JAI standards.  The beads are smaller than the ususal JAI bead bracelets, but I really like mine.  It will look really good layered with other JAI bangles and cuffs. Even on sale, howver, it was very expensive.  The JAI items have really gone up since first presented at the Q.  I am keeping it and loving it, but I do wish with only a few gold beads it had been a bit less expensive.  Also, the gold beads were hammered but the silver were not.  I wish the silver had been hammered also.  All in all, I really like it and look forward to wearing it.  

Super Contributor

Re: Has anyone gotten your JAI items?

I bought J396275, the silver and gold balance and harmony cuff.  I absolutely love it.  It is perfect in every way.  I also have the matching link bracelet, but these are two totally different looks.  I love all JAI pieces that are two toned.

Valued Contributor

Yesterday I received this bracelet in blue topaz.  I am pleased with the mm of the chain and the size of the gemstones. 

AFA6B521-70D3-41F4-851F-70F09CD8D667.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

I bought J396275, the silver and gold balance and harmony cuff.  I absolutely love it.  It is perfect in every way.  I also have the matching link bracelet, but these are two totally different looks.  I love all JAI pieces that are two toned.

I thought quite a bit about getting this cuff but ended up deciding on the bamboo all silver cuff.  I have the silver and gold ring that matches your cuff and like it quite a lot.  Enjoy your new piece!

Honored Contributor

I received the tsv bracelet in white topaz and returned it.  The stones were beautiful but they kept turning over on me.  I ordered the xs it was suppose to be 6 3/4" but when measured it was 7" which is too big for my wrist.  I also received the matching earrings and they are beautiful and look great on.

Respected Contributor

I got the TSV in the blue topaz and amethyst I like them, I have them on together and have been wearing them for 2 days. I like his box link chain. The stones are not super good quality, they are somewhat washed out but not bad. The bracelets do roll but in this style bracelet, I expect that. They roll right back the right way. I have enjoyed mine so far. I also think the finish work on the clasp is beautiful. 

Super Contributor

I got TSV bracelet and earrings that were shown with TSV bracelet. Mine is olive quartz. I have olive quartz earrings as past TSV. The stones on the bracelet are considerably smaller. It was hard to tell during presentation. It does not turn on me, but I wear it as a part of the stack of bracelets. Earrings are quite delicate, I was thinking the wire would be too thick, but it is a great size that does not hurt my ears. The stones on earrings are pretty small too.