Honored Contributor

Re: Has Your L. G. Jewelry Armoir Quit Being Effective?

@ECBG wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has had to replace their Lori Grenier jewelry amoire?

Mine is 14 years and still going strong!Smiley Happy

Yours?

See the source image

@ECBG   I have one just like this and it's hanging on my wall. I don't remember when I got it but it must be over 10 years.  It's still great....love it!  

Esteemed Contributor

I have had mine since forever. I don't know if it's a LG product, but think I paid $99.00 when it first came out, at least 20 years ago. A great purchase because my jewelry has stayed organized, I can see everything at a glance, including what is missing from it's "home" and if I can see it I wear it. 

Well worth every cent paid. How many items have I bought from QVC/HSN that I am still using on nearly a daily basis decades later? Just a few, and this is one.

Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

I purchased one of the Southwest Trunk Silver Safekeepers over 14 years ago. The gluing did not hold up and it fell apart, sides, mirror, everything. H82577

———————————

Oh no, that’s a shame. I haven’t had any problems, although I mostly just open the lid and drawers, seldom swing out the top sections.

Honored Contributor

You look just like Laurie.

Regular Contributor

Bought one of her jewler y boxes. Love it.  Has plenty of storage. It was the one that opened Like an accordion.  Still in very good condition.  Wish she would bring this model back .  Would make a great gift 

Esteemed Contributor

I have the ginormous swiveling double-sided version; it's only six years old, but it's still doing a great job, and I love opening it and seeing all the beauty inside every day.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has had to replace their Lori Grenier jewelry amoire?

Mine is 14 years and still going strong!Smiley Happy

Yours?

See the source image

Mine is as good as the day I got it and I love the full length mirror on the front to view your outfits and shoes.  Best purchase I ever made.

Trusted Contributor

I have this armoire too and it is still going strong. I use it everyday. 

Contributor

I think the design should eliminate the lock on the front...it only makes it obvious that there is something valuable inside.