Honored Contributor

Has Anyone Checked out the Red Carpet One of A Kind Line

On Shop HQ.  Wowzers.  If I was going to spend that much money on a piece of jewelry, it would not be from a shopping network

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Checked out the Red Carpet One of A Kind Line

@rms1954 

I took a quick look--I think even celebs wouldn't buy...they'd get "loaners" for their events!

Spent more time getting ready for Peyton tonight.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  I often think that when I see a really expensive piece of jewelry for sale on a home shopping network. I'd want to go to a store and check a piece out. 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing! 

There are some truly stunning pieces. 

I would be happy to accept any of them as a gift!

All I need next is a red carpet.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi     That sure is a beautiful ring.  It looks like high end peridot in a checkerboard cut.  I'm always a little suspicious of this cut because they tend to use it to hide inclusions.

Thanks for posting the picture.💝

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Desertdi     That sure is a beautiful ring.  It looks like high end peridot in a checkerboard cut.  I'm always a little suspicious of this cut because they tend to use it to hide inclusions.

Thanks for posting the picture.💝

@cheriere Yes, I agree. My favorite cut is cushion. Not sure if it hides inclusions but it is the prettiest to me Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Estellee    I love ❤️ a cushion cut too.  I own a few checkerboard cut gemstones in various shapes.  But, a jeweler once told me to be careful of a checkerboard cut because they sometimes tend to use a stone with flaws because this checkerboard effect hides them,

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@Estellee    I love ❤️ a cushion cut too.  I own a few checkerboard cut gemstones in various shapes.  But, a jeweler once told me to be careful of a checkerboard cut because they sometimes tend to use a stone with flaws because this checkerboard effect hides them,

@cheriere That's good information, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference with my untrained eye Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@cheriere That's good information, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference with my untrained eye Woman Happy

Me either lol.  I bought a jewelers loop years ago.  

However, unless it's a decent size stone, I have a hard time seeing.  Sometimes I'll take it with me to a jewelry store just because.  You'd be surprised at how differently many of the sales associates act if they just think you know what you're looking for lol.