Regular Contributor

Could the Director or Producer please whisper in Rick's ear to stop asking the American West Vendor questions and then talking over top of her? How rude. We have been waiting to see the jewelry and instead of details we are hearing  "BOOM"! And " LOVE, LOVE, LOVE"! On repeat. Rick Fans will bash this post and yes, I know how to change and mute the TV. The real question is, why should I have to when I count on the Expert Vendor for details?

Honored Contributor

@KG60.  That's Rick, loud and obnoxious, know-it-all and he's not going to change.  QVC  is so pleasant when watched on "mute".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@KG60  &. @Kachina624 

I completely AGREE!!!  He's unbearable to watch and I've NEVER said that about ANY host!  He sounds like a raving lunatic with all this loud speed talking, interruptions, gesturing, and expressions.  I've never seen anything like it!

I can't believe people at the Q haven't asked him to take this erratic behavior down a few notches.  He used to not be like this.  There's a difference in high energy and just plain crazy!🤪 

Trusted Contributor

I happen to love Rick and enjoyed the part of the show I was able to watch.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Hard sell jewelry

[ Edited ]

Even when I watched QVC I could never watch him.  Way too hyper for me.  And since there's frequently criticism of the women's looks, he looks a lot older than 60!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@KG60 Dare I say Woman Surprised, like @Tori3569 ,I like Rick. Oh well, that is why there are so many different types of hosts. I enjoyed the show.

Respected Contributor

@KG60 wrote:

Could the Director or Producer please whisper in Rick's ear to stop asking the American West Vendor questions and then talking over top of her? How rude. We have been waiting to see the jewelry and instead of details we are hearing  "BOOM"! And " LOVE, LOVE, LOVE"! On repeat. Rick Fans will bash this post and yes, I know how to change and mute the TV. The real question is, why should I have to when I count on the Expert Vendor for details?

Hilarious post and sadly so true! I avoid host at all costs. I value my sanity.

Esteemed Contributor

Rick always had an overly enthusiastic approach and remained likeable, but now a days  it seems all the Hosts are getting frantic . David comes across  like he's begging you to buy . JT outright says well the VP are  thus and such so you may as well buy 2 or 3.

Valued Contributor

The struggle to watch the American West show hosted by Ali Carr was difficult enough. I knew there was no way I was going to be able to endure Rick the Repeater. I didn't even tune in. Woman Frustrated  

Honored Contributor

He's more suited to work as a carnival barker.