Super Contributor

Happy New Year ladies from the Jewelry section.

[ Edited ]

Happy New Year! What pieces did you bought? I didn't bought any. What do you think about the Adi Paz jewelry?

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy New Year ladies from the Jewelry section.

Can't read your pale yellow text.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Margui  Happy New Year from a fellow jewelry lover!  I didn't buy much from the Q over Christmas.  I bought J353476, a rose gold box chain bracelet and J363565, a gold and garnet bracelet, both as Lunchtime Specials.  Haven't seen much new gold jewelry that appealed to me.

Adi Paz has plenty of fans here.  The designs are fresh and the prices are reasonable.  I only have one of their pieces but I wear it often

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 : I darkened the text. So you can read it easily. I hope it helps.

Super Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman I hope I can buy some Adi Paz jewelry. I love many of its pieces.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Margui .  Much better.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Margui   Happy New Year to you!  Adi Paz jewelry is gorgeous.  I have the gemstone leaf bar necklace & matching earrings in pink tourmaline and they are stunning.  Very nice quality!  

Super Contributor

@nova I am glad to hear that you are happy with the pink tourmaline leaf bar necklace.I purchased the tanzanite version and am VERY disappointed! The stones are etremely light in color.

Sad, because I was so excited to receive it! I will hesitate to purchase Adi Paz again.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Major Shopper  That is so disappointing and honestly if the color was not perfect on the pink tourmalines i would have returned them.  You are so right - the color is everything in these selections.  If you are a tanzanite fan ShopHQ is having their gem week through tomorrow.