Super Contributor

Thanks MickD. Happy Belated Birthday to you too. Hope it was fun.

Contributor

You are one of the main reasons I started contributing to this forum a few years ago, Kappy (if I may call you that?). You are informative, fun to read, caring, and very positive. As another Rita Rudner fan, I can also tell that you have a great sense of humor.

Much health and happiness to you - Happy Birthday!

Best wishes as well to Kiwi and the other Aries Ripkanistas!

Super Contributor

Thank you OceanviewTL.

Trusted Contributor
Late to the party,but no harm in carrying on for another day! Happy birthday,Kappy! Hope Your day was spent with those you love. Did Michaela do a rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday"? Best always,love,Beachy
Super Contributor

Happy Birthday (belated) to Kaplan & to Mick D. You both add so much to this forum. I'm happy to call you both & Kiwi my online friends!!!

Valued Contributor
Sending birthday greetings, enjoy your special day, many blessings!
Contributor

Happy Birthday to Kappy and Kiwi and all the April birthday girls on this thread!!!!

Hope you all treated yourselves and enjoyed YOUR special day!!!!

Super Contributor

Thanks Suzytoo. We have a great bunch of Ripkanistas and I enjoy hearing from all of them. Happy Birthday to anyone else who has missed out on all this blessing.

Super Contributor

What a lovely surprise to see this thread. Thank you, Sir Cancelot, for beginning it. And many thanks to all of you for your good wishes.

Becoming 68 is rather startling, but not as startling as not getting a chance to be 68.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the friendships I've made on the Ripka Forum.

Super Contributor

We share the same birthday, Kiwi? Yea, but I'll always be older!

MickD - belated wishes for a healthy and happy year ahead.

Beachy - Yes, she sang and wanted to know where my cake and candles were. Tough explaining to her that we don't do Passover birthday cake.

A special thank you to oceanview. Your kind words mean a lot.