Trusted Contributor
Hi BGDC, This is just to wish you a very happy birthday and give you nice warm hugs on your special day. Hope you are having a wonderful day and rocking your Ripka ! Have a great year filled with health, happiness and all the Ripka treasures you wish for.
Super Contributor

Hi BGDC, I also want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you enjoy celebrating your special day wearing lots of your gorgeous Ripka jewelry! donna

Contributor
Happy birthday to a fellow hockey fan! Buy yourself something sparkly and enjoy your day.
Super Contributor

Wow, Anisha!!!! Thanks so much for posting. Thanks Donna and Ffan, too. I had a lovely birthday and wore a favorite canary suite with my live, love and laugh cuffs. I hope to do all three all year long!!!!!!

Thank you, ladies! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi BGDC, I'm sending warm wishes for your birthday!!! Many hugs too!! I'm glad to read that you had a great day. Today is my youngest child's bd also.

Take care my friend....keep rocking your Ripka!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing you a happy, healthy, birthday BGDC! Celebrate, celebrate, celebrate.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
Happy Birthday, BGDC! Enjoy your special day!
Super Contributor

Glad you had a wonderful birthday. What a wonderful idea to follow those 3 cuffs!

happy birthday!

moongirl