Super Contributor

Hagit Gorali Reviews - I'm in Love!

After Hagit was last on air, I ordered a few of her pieces. I'm really impressed at the quality and uniqueness of the designs - all so wearable and feminine. It's been quite awhile since I've felt this way about a jewelry line on the Q.

J288613 New Pearl Pod Earrings in Peacock: These are lovely - substantial and yet lightweight. If you love a high-polish dangle, these are great. The pearls are very pretty.

J27224 Gemstone and Cultured Pendant with Chain: This is on clearance - I got the white with garnet cabachon. Very pretty and easy to wear. The chain is made in Italy, and is the old substantial quality of chains sold before the price of silver went up.

J312066 Sterling Cultured Pearl Necklace & Gemstone Slide: Very unique and pretty. I ordered it on a whim and have already worn it twice. The pearls are smaller in size but a perfect complement to the slide.

I also ordered J307602 - the Peridot Cascading Pendant - and will post a review when I get it.

Has anyone received anything lately from Hagit?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Hagit Gorali Reviews - I'm in Love!

I don't own any of her jewelry, but I think her designs are beautiful! Lucky you! Enjoy!
Super Contributor

I have several of her pieces and love every one of them! She's a wonderful designer, and seems such a sweet person as well.

Frequent Contributor

I also love her jewelry line, but am almost afraid to say anything positive for fear they will replace her as they have done so many others with boring Select Comfort beds, computers or blenders!

Super Contributor

You're so right about the quality!
I recently acquired J263389 in the blush and grey pearls respectively. I also own J277453. Too bad they retired both, they're fun to wear.
I also have 2 other rings, but couldn't pull up item numbers.