Respected Contributor

Had To Do It..................

There are a handful of not so good reviews of the Ming pearl necklace (the full strand) but I have love the Ming pieces that I have purchased and kept, that I had to try this one. It has shipped, so we shall see. I have the earrings, bracelet and the 18' bronze strand with the chain link and the single drop. I wear these pieces at least twice a week.

I have wanted this strand since the first shown it. I know, kind of, what to expect but I am still crossing fingers and hoping that I will love it. I sent the lariat back because the pearls were a little too perfect, weird as that sounds. I hope these are organic and odd shaped.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Re: Had To Do It..................

I bet it will be stunning. I'm all for doing what you have to do. I try to buy something else less expensive, but always end up buying the original thing I wanted. I've learned it's cheaper in the long run to get what you want the first time.

Trusted Contributor

:::nodding head::: I understand, SF. I've gotten obssessed with a piece of jewelry more than once--and then the chase was on to get my hands on it. Sometimes, you just gotta give in and get it! Hope you love it as much as you believe you will; it will make it all worthwhile.

Super Contributor

On 8/9/2014 graycatsrule said:

I've learned it's cheaper in the long run to get what you want the first time.

YES!!!! So true.

I'm sure you will love the necklace, SFGIANTSGIRL.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies Smiley Happy I will let you all know next week. once it gets here Smiley Happy

Deb

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} My strand got here yesterday and I was able to bring it home from work and try it on last night. I love it. No, it is not perfect, but I didn't want perfect pearls. They are not smooth and have the waves and bumps, I love that.

The are substantial and the colors are awesome. I do not regret getting this strand, not for one minute. I put this on today and I am wearing it proudly. I am a Ming fan for sure.

Deb

Super Contributor

On 8/13/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} My strand got here yesterday and I was able to bring it home from work and try it on last night. I love it. No, it is not perfect, but I didn't want perfect pearls. They are not smooth and have the waves and bumps, I love that.

The are substantial and the colors are awesome. I do not regret getting this strand, not for one minute. I put this on today and I am wearing it proudly. I am a Ming fan for sure.

Deb

Yippee! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Wear it in good health. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Occasional Contributor

Which Ming pearl necklace did you get? I didn't see an item # in your posting. Thanks.

Super Contributor

Was this the same strand that was a tsv a couple months ago? If so, I got it and LOVE it! My pearls have such a wonderful variety of colors. Please do post pictures! Enjoy your strand and wear it in good health!

Super Contributor

Seems we have a spammer on deck....