Super Contributor

Had Diamonique ring fixed.. great job...

I just wanted to post that I had lost a stone in my Lisa Mason flower ring that my now husband gave me in 2004.....  I did a live chat with CS and they were able to locate his original order and then gave me the address to send the ring to.  I took pictures of the ring, wrote a note stating that if the ring could not be fixed that I would like it returned. I insured it and sent it with a tracking #.  After 4 weeks, I did another live chat to find out the status and at first they didn't have any record of my ring, but sending the tracking # they were able to verify the ring was received.  It took about 6-7 week to get the ring back.  My only issue I had was that they never contacted me on the status, or gave me a heads up that they fixed the ring and it was on it's way back...  I was very happy to get my ring back and just wanted to pass this on in case anyone has a ring that needs repair....  

Honored Contributor

Re: Had Diamonique ring fixed.. great job...

I've only had to have one ring repaired since 1996.  The style had been upgraded slightly, and they sent me a new ring.  Very happy as it is still among my favorites.  

Respected Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

I just wanted to post that I had lost a stone in my Lisa Mason flower ring that my now husband gave me in 2004.....  I did a live chat with CS and they were able to locate his original order and then gave me the address to send the ring to.  I took pictures of the ring, wrote a note stating that if the ring could not be fixed that I would like it returned. I insured it and sent it with a tracking #.  After 4 weeks, I did another live chat to find out the status and at first they didn't have any record of my ring, but sending the tracking # they were able to verify the ring was received.  It took about 6-7 week to get the ring back.  My only issue I had was that they never contacted me on the status, or gave me a heads up that they fixed the ring and it was on it's way back...  I was very happy to get my ring back and just wanted to pass this on in case anyone has a ring that needs repair....  

You are very lucky they found the item on my account.  I have a multi-stone DMQ ring in 14K that has lost numerous stones.  I no longer have the sales slip but know the item number and that it was purchased 2000-2002.  After many phone calls and 2 letters, someone finally called me and told me there is no record of me ever buying the ring.

No local jeweler will work on it because the stones share prongs.

I would be more than willing to pay for the repair but it seems to be a lost cause,

Super Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that they couldn't find your ring.....  I was so surprised that they found mine.....  Hopefully you will find a jeweler that can help you...........

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunniegirl wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that they couldn't find your ring.....  I was so surprised that they found mine.....  Hopefully you will find a jeweler that can help you...........

Thank you but I gave up after taking the ring to 5 jewelers.  It is a lost cause. 

The most frustrating thing was to be told I did not buy the ring from QVC.  When I challenged that comment I was told it was not on my account back as far as 2004.  I told them I had stated many times, I knew the ring was purchased prior to 2003.  Smiley Frustrated