Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Shanus   Thanks for posting about these.  I just joined you in the fun find--but I chose the emerald cut.

Hope we both wear them in good health.

As an aside, I wonder if QVC understands that by visiting the forums andthe finds we share here lead to more purchases; at least that is my  experience.  Wish the IT team would fix the recurring access and ordering issues on the site.  Think it  needs a whole new system.

Have a wonderful Independence Day.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

@aroc3435   I doubt anyone checks here since we all have trouble with the site...nothing done. We request more plat. clad...few offered. Obviously the only hint to the buyers is if something sells out like these 6 CT. earrings. That signals them to order again. I'm missing new Lisa Mason designs, too and TOVA diamonique.

Valued Contributor

@violann wrote:

I WOULD, in a heartbeat, but studs don't "sit" on my earlobe exactly straight, and I just can't handle the lopsided look.

Heading to look these up though..... maybe just this once!

JTV sells Harry Winton Big Backs only in sets of 3 pr.

They hold ANY earring upright and looking great!

Monke~

Frequent Contributor

I bought the Oval studs.  They are very pretty. I just received them a few days ago. I wore them to the dentist yesterday. It's the first Diamonique I've bought since probably 2006. I really like the larger earring backs too. I own some of the Charles Winston backs from JTV too. I use them all the time. The larger backs really make a difference.

Regular Contributor

I bought 8ct diamonique studs years ago mounted in 14kt gold.  I still wear them today.  They are still gorgeous and don't look ostentatious, just big.

I realize they are not for everyone, but if anybody is still sitting on the fence, just go for it.  You won't be sorry!