Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN'S Colleen Lopez Jewelry Show today-Yowzah!

I bet she packs a mean wallop. I know she had a hard time communicating with the Chinese lady who sells skin products, Wei Bryant. Colleen was really cracking up at the way Wei was pronouncing words in her accent. And poor Wei was so frustrated. I have never watched Lopez again and never will. What a classless hostess with a mean streak.
Honored Contributor

I've watched a lot of HSN. I know Colleen isn't on much anymore. I have never seen her be anything but gracious to Guests.

I enjoy watching her. I find her to be informative and she doesn't say stupid things. Oh! Also she doesn't yell!

Respected Contributor

I saw her be a little harsh in an uncomfortable and awkward way when Kathy Levine went over to HSN, and was doing one of her first dual jewelry presentation with Colleen. Kathy remained completely unfazed and professional. I just didn't get why she treated Kathy that way..

Honored Contributor

I forgot to say that it is sad (if you are female) to hear or see another woman call a woman a "cow".

I've heard males talk about females in that tone, but never heard another woman call a woman a cow.

Sometimes we women are our own worst enemies. Wasn't there recently a post on a similar subject?

Trusted Contributor

If you can't express yourself without using that type of "speak", I don't think you get to call anyone else classless. Especially not, if you're over 12!
Valued Contributor

On 4/19/2014 LuvMM1 said: I bet she packs a mean wallop. I know she had a hard time communicating with the Chinese lady who sells skin products, Wei Bryant. Colleen was really cracking up at the way Wei was pronouncing words in her accent. And poor Wei was so frustrated. I have never watched Lopez again and never will. What a classless cow.
Wow.
Trusted Contributor

Colleen was not kind to Wei. I did not like the way she handled herself because Wei could not come up with the correct English usage. I refuse to watch her. Not a fan and I have never seen her with Wei again so apparently Wei is not a fan of Colleen's either. Classless Bovine.
Honored Contributor

I remember seeing Colleen and Wei together, I think Colleen was laughing with her, not at her, and meant no harm.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for that SHELBELLE! I guess Colleen just rubs me the wrong way.
Honored Contributor

I think they've seen the Ripka prices and figured, why not Colleen's line? I rarely buy anything from HSN at full price. There is usually a featured price break in each designer jewelry show, or good clearance prices if one is patient. My favorite lines are Victoria Wieck, Jean Doussault (sp), and Xavier.