Valued Contributor

Re: HSN'S Colleen Lopez Jewelry Show today-Yowzah!

On 4/20/2014 Shelbelle said:

I remember seeing Colleen and Wei together, I think Colleen was laughing with her, not at her, and meant no harm.

I can't imagine Colleen being cruel or mean to anyone, either. I'm sure they were having a good time together. She would also NEVER call anyone a "classless cow." She is far too classy to speak of someone that way.

Valued Contributor

She maybe a nice person, but her clothing and jewelry has zero appeal to me.But for every season, there will be those who admire and purchase her items.

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 ilovedaisies said: Annabelle, she started out at QVC and then went to HSN not long after the Q and CVN merged.

Are you talking about Colleen?

Colleen was with CVN and when they went under (or whatever happened) she lost her job and was not asked to be a host with QVC. She was devastated when she lost her job. I heard a radio interview with her and she said this.

Honored Contributor

Like Kachina, I remember the exchange between the caller and Colleen over the cell phone. That caller would not let up, basically saying Colleen and HSN were liars and minutes didn't roll over from month to month, they were lost. She just went on and on about HSN misrepresenting the phone and Colleen got really frustrated and I remember her saying "Okay, I think you've made your point." The caller was cut off and they immediately went to a break, I think so Colleen could get her composure.

I also remember a time back in Colleen's early days. It was right after Steve Chaney had passed and someone called in and was nearly hysterical crying over Steve's death. Colleen told the caller she didn't have time to talk about that and they hurried the woman off the phone. As I said, Colleen was new but I remember not being very impressed with her after that exchange. However, my mind has been changed. It was an awkward, uncomfortable situation and the reps shouldn't have put the call through.

I absolutely love Colleen. I think she's a fabulous, classy host. Colleen was on a lot with Wei and they seem to have a blast together. She's not laughing at Wei at all. They are laughing together.