Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Then Adam mis-spoke and must have corrected himself.  I immediately turned it off.  I wouldn't have gone for magnesite either.  

I watched Adam's presentation and he did not mention howlite.

Esteemed Contributor

I love watching Jay King as I find his stories so fun.  I have many pieces of his and adore most of them, there are a couple of items that leave a little to be desired.  Anyway I am  not buying, not a big bracelet person.   I'll enjoy the presentations though.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I love watching Jay King as I find his stories so fun.  I have many pieces of his and adore most of them, there are a couple of items that leave a little to be desired.  Anyway I am  not buying, not a big bracelet person.   I'll enjoy the presentations though.

I like watching him too.  I am loving the jade watches especially the lavendar.  However I cannot justify purchasing another watch.  I do enjoy Stella when she is on with her jade.

Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy   I think the color of the bracelet you bought is very pretty and cheerful.  If I was buying that would have been my choice too.  Enjoy wearing it!

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I happen to like stretch bracelets, as long as they have drape on my wrist, but have to say HSN rarely offers a variety of sizes in any of their bracelets stretch or not. Do not like tight fitting stretch bracelets. I purchased the JK Pink Thulite Beaded Stretch Bracelet. My first JK purchase and was able to use my $5 coupon code.

@Kindaglitzy  I love the one you ordered.  I am thinking about ordering it also.  The color is so different.