Respected Contributor

Re: HONORA @ BED, BATH & BEYOND NOW

Its all in the presentation!!!

Respected Contributor

Looks like the same items you see at Kohls. I think the items that Q has are a bit more on the unique side.

Deb

Honored Contributor

depends which Honora pearls they are. I hadn't noticed pearls at my BBB, but I'm going to buy coffee tomorrow and will take a quick look. Quick because I already have more pearls than any one woman needs! Just can't resist.

Honored Contributor

No shipping charges and remember to use your 20% off coupon! Just don't tell anyone your pearls are from Bed Bath & Beyond.

Honored Contributor

And doesn't THAT just speak volumes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 8/17/2014 GoodStuff said:

Yep, the fact that these pearls are now showing up on an aisle in a big box home store tells me just how "special" and "high end" they really are..........

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

While I'm pretty surprised to see Honora show up at BB&B, I don't consider most of what is sold on QVC particularly "high end" either except for the private reserve. What they sold in their store on 57th St (until it closed) perhaps. And I've purchased from both.

Respected Contributor

That's the last place I ever would have looked for any kind of jewelry. Can I buy towels at Tiffany 's?
Honored Contributor

Thank God ! they got to be better quality then the pearls at Kohl's I bought. I knew I wasn't getting top end when I bought a pair from Kohl's, but, they only lasted a week before the pearl completely detached from the gold backing ! I managed to glue it back on and it lasted another couple of weeks, then, the other one detached, also.

I gave up and pitched in trash vowing to never go to Kohl's for pearls for semi quality. These had gold backs , too ! Paid less then 100 for. Still they should last longer then couple of wks. If Bed and Beyond can sell better quality and I can use my 20% coupon, got to be better then Kohl's.

Thanks for posting this infor I didn't know that.

Super Contributor

Couple of thoughts here...first and foremost, for those who Poo-Poo BBB...ask yourself what else do you purchase from that store? They have some very high end stuff including All-clad, Waterford and high end small appliances. Second, their linens...yes they sell the average stuff, but they also sell some very good stuff too! I think it makes perfect sense for them to go after the "bridal" market...the niche is a good one for them.

I cannot speak to Sams and their Ripka sales as I have never set foot inside a Sams Club (nor do I intend to do so). But Costco does offer wonderful high end jewelry and watches...heck, they offer high end everything! I would never hesitate to purchase a jewelry item from Costco...they were even offering Chanel J12 watches!

Super Contributor

On 8/18/2014 VCamp2748 said: That's the last place I ever would have looked for any kind of jewelry. Can I buy towels at Tiffany 's?

No, but the do sell handbags and stationary.