Occasional Contributor

HONORA @ BED, BATH & BEYOND NOW

I hadn't read my emails for awhile and came upon one from BB&B. I was very surprised that they were advertising Honora pearls. I haven't had a chance to compare apples to apples for price difference. However, it says they are in stock, so there would be no S&H and you can see & touch before you buy.

Has anyone visited BB&B to look @ the Honora. Please share if you have.

Oops, forgot the link:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/search/search.jsp?Keyword=Honora&view=grid&_dyncharset=UTF-8&f...

Frequent Contributor

Re: HONORA @ BED, BATH & BEYOND NOW

Sort of tacky and not exactly ""high end"".

Occasional Contributor

Ironically- I just saw (yesterday) the BBB email promoting the Honora items.

Agreed that this is not where you would usually think to look for pearls, LOL. They seem to be offering them in the wide selection of solid / individual colors in order to snag the attention of ladies doing a bridal registry and looking for accessories to go with bright or pastel bridesmaids gowns.

I was happy to see this option, as I have been wanting a pair of earrings in a specific color (indigo) that was not part of either of the other two "sets" of earrings I have... and now I have a place to get them. So - BellMom- I hope to get to a BBB in the next week, and will let you know what I find.

The way I read the online blurb- they say you can look in person... but I am not clear if they have enough quantity in stock in every color to actually sell them to you right then to take home... or if you are supposed to look at the color / quality & then place an order to be shipped to the store (for free) or shipped to your home.

Trusted Contributor

Yep, the fact that these pearls are now showing up on an aisle in a big box home store tells me just how "special" and "high end" they really are..........

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

This is a downgrade for Honora pearls

Super Contributor

I'd actually found this online back in June of 2013. They seem to have similar styles to what is offered at Kohl's and Macy's, with some of the same bridal line as jewelry stores. I haven't purchased anything from them yet though.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/17/2014 kivah said:

This is a downgrade for Honora pearls

What it is is ""reality calling"".......

Super Contributor

Wow. And I thought Ripka at Sam's Club was bad.

Honored Contributor

I was shocked & disappointed when I got that email. An eye-opener, for sure.

Super Contributor

WOW! And I guess you can use the 20%coupons also???