Valued Contributor

Re: HOLY COW!!!! The Confetti Cuff!

Puffin!!!!! OMG.....there you are! I am thrilled to see you back on the forum. You have been so missed by sooooooooo many!!!! How are you? Well I hope.

Happy to learn that you have been reading the posts and watching the shows. Many of us have missed your count downs to the shows. Ahhhhhh.....the good ol' days! Smiley Happy

Please don't be a stranger anymore. It is awesome to have you back!!!

YAY....Puffin is back!!!!

Occasional Contributor

On 3/24/2014 motherinlaw said:

Puffin!!!!! OMG.....there you are! I am thrilled to see you back on the forum. You have been so missed by sooooooooo many!!!! How are you? Well I hope.

Happy to learn that you have been reading the posts and watching the shows. Many of us have missed your count downs to the shows. Ahhhhhh.....the good ol' days! Smiley Happy

Please don't be a stranger anymore. It is awesome to have you back!!!

YAY....Puffin is back!!!!

Thank you so much

Frequent Contributor

Puffin so happy to see you posting! Did not buy the cuff but was just reviewing. You bring back happy memories of our old postings. Love, Sir Cancel

Super Contributor

Hi Kaplan!

I'm so glad that you are happy with it! Did your knees buckle when you opened it? Were smelling salts needed?

Enjoy your new beauty! Have fun playing with it next to all your other bracelets!!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Puffin Parakeet said:

Hi Ms Kaplan,

I have not posted for quite awhile; however, I have been reading all the posts and watching the Ripka jewelry shows. I love her "stuff" and I am delighted that you received that stunning bracelet and love it.

Wear it in good health and please ignore anyone who wants to rain on your happiness.

I am waiting for the new watch in black.

I just want to say that if I am anticipating a rough day at work; I always have to wear at least one Ripka piece to feel completely dressed. A dress or a suit is not enough-there has to be something Ripka Wink

Puffin!!! A blast from the past---didn't you use to do the Official Countdowns to Judith's visits, as I recall? Nice to know you are still around....welcome back.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

This one really, truly WOWed me when I opened it today - breathtaking and dramatic, to say the least. I LOVE it!!

Regular Contributor

Wowee, that is a lovely piece. Congrats and enjoy it in great health!!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome back. I really appreciate your kind words.

Yes, I was responsible for the infamous countdown. Lately, I have been very busy with starting my own business and spending time with my 2 grandsons. I will definitely try to pop up more often.

Everyone, please enjoy your new "stuff". Smile

Super Contributor

Kaplan , OMG! What a spectacular piece!! Like a party on your wrist! Might be my favorite Ripka piece ever! If it were mine I would never take it off! Enjoy it and wear it in good health!
Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Gsmom said: Kaplan , OMG! What a spectacular piece!! Like a party on your wrist! Might be my favorite Ripka piece ever! If it were mine I would never take it off! Enjoy it and wear it in good health!

Yes, I totally agree---never take it off---I'd wear it with a black negligee---do they even sell them anymore?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel