Super Contributor

HOLY COW!!!! The Confetti Cuff!

HOLY COW! Slap my head and call me Bubbe! HOLY COW!
Honored Contributor

Re: HOLY COW!!!! The Confetti Cuff!

What confetti cuff?

Honored Contributor

was it the black spinel one with the cab gemstones? that puppy was almost $900, in silver!! Was pretty but would never spend that much for anything Ripka--she bugs me!!!

Valued Contributor

Oh...so happy to read that your gorgeous cuff has already arrived...and that it's as beautiful as you had hoped. Enjoy wearing your new "confetti", kaplan!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2014 wagirl said:

was it the black spinel one with the cab gemstones? that puppy was almost $900, in silver!! Was pretty but would never spend that much for anything Ripka--she bugs me!!!

This! That cuff was beautiful, but that was a lot of money for what it was.

Respected Contributor

You received it already? Wow! That was super fast. Glad it has exceeded your expectations. It was a big wow on air, that is for sure. Much nicer on air than it looked online, and it looked pretty nice online, actually. LOL. I look forward to seeing it in person one day.

Super Contributor

Thank you JB and Dallas Dame. I appreciated your thoughtfulness.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Ms Kaplan,

I have not posted for quite awhile; however, I have been reading all the posts and watching the Ripka jewelry shows. I love her "stuff" and I am delighted that you received that stunning bracelet and love it.

Wear it in good health and please ignore anyone who wants to rain on your happiness.

I am waiting for the new watch in black.

I just want to say that if I am anticipating a rough day at work; I always have to wear at least one Ripka piece to feel completely dressed. A dress or a suit is not enough-there has to be something Ripka Wink

Super Contributor

When I saw this cuff, I was surprised---not because of the price, but because it's the first piece that I have thought was not "the JR style and look."

Since it's attractive to you, I truly hope you enjoy it. This combination just does not appeal to me. I really can't put my finger on the reason that I think it looks off.

I know you will enjoy wearing your multi-color cuff. I will wait and see what comes to us in the future. Thank goodness we are all different and like different things.

Enjoy,

tea

Super Contributor

Puffin- I agree that wearing a piece of Miss Judie's treasure just completes the outfit. Thanks for your kind words.

=======

teainlondon - You know, I thought the same thing about this cuff - is this really Miss Judie's stuff? But looking at the carving and the care into the execution of her vision lets you know that it is. Maybe the unusual nature is what appealed to me. Fortunately, there is enough variety in her designs to appeal to almost all of us. And anyway, our differences in "likes' is what makes things interesting. Thanks,