Honored Contributor

Yesterday I recorded Heritage Jewelry. There were many “enameled” pieces similar to the designer who was on Q years ago. I have some of his pieces...guard rings, a bangle, and turquoise enameled earrings. 

I didn’t purchase anything. Did anyone see the show and what did you think of this line of jewelry?

Valued Contributor

Re: HERITAGE JEWELRY COLLECTION

@Shanus wrote:

Yesterday I recorded Heritage Jewelry. There were many “enameled” pieces similar to the designer who was on Q years ago. I have some of his pieces...guard rings, a bangle, and turquoise enameled earrings. 

I didn’t purchase anything. Did anyone see the show and what did you think of this line of jewelry?

Not interested in buying anything. Yes, there were some attractive pieces but many pieces look cheap.  Not a big fan of knock-offs.

Respected Contributor

reminds me a little of Kenneth j Lane jewelry.  

I inherited a couple of his enameled pieces. the look is similar. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I didn't watch or record but after reading this I went to the show and looked at some of the video on the pieces.  They kept saying there's a story behind these pieces, but they didn't realy tell a story.  They just said the real pieces were at auction and how much they went for.  That wasn't much of a story and what makes them so special when they don't give you the story about each piece.  The enameled pieces do look similar to KJL though. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show, I checked out the items online and it looks like a line of cheap costume jewelry.  I wonder why QVC felt they needed stuff like that.

Valued Contributor

I have some of the enameled bangle bracelets on the way and can't wait.  I thought this line looked very nice and a great price point.  I used to love Joan Rivers enamel bracelets and hope this fills that niche.  I'll leave reviews once I receive, but I am excited about this line from the first show.