Trusted Contributor

HEIDI DAUS TSV? REALLY?

[ Edited ]

I might got two lemons, I admit that I am not a rocket scientist but one should not be working for NASA in order to make these necklaces work. Could not open any of the two. HSN has not an instructional video anywhere to be found.

With a heavy heart will have to return them and stay with my not that versatile but still gorgeous HD necklaces.

Her brooches are also fantastic. Hopefully I am the only one with this issue.🌻

Esteemed Contributor

People have posted that Heidi has amazing CS.

Trusted Contributor

Dear Hopi,

Thank you I will contact them and see what they tell me🌻

Respected Contributor

Contact Heidi Daus and let her know your problem and I have no doubt she and her customer service team will help you out and make things right for you. A very upstanding designer who stands behind things.

Valued Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

I might got two lemons, I admit that I am not a rocket scientist but one should not be working for NASA in order to make these necklaces work. Could not open any of the two. HSN has not an instructional video anywhere to be found.

With a heavy heart will have to return them and stay with my not that versatile but still gorgeous HD necklaces.

I know exactly what you are saying....I bought the TS just like this one last time she had it on. I could not for the life of me open those bracelets......I tried and tried and just didn't want to break them but I finally got them to open.  Heidi's CS also sent me additional extenders at no cost because I needed just one more for the bracelet to fit comfortably.

I hope you enjoy yours and everything works out for you.

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

You might want to check out the video of the presentation.  It might show her opening one.  I purchased a mesh necklace from Judy Crowell and I could not figure out how to open.  I watched the video again and discovered you had to push in and turn.  LOL I was afraid I was going to break it if I kept messing with it.  I am sure her customer service will help you.  Even if you post on HSN forums those ladies will help you.  Heidi has a huge following.  Good luckSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just received a pretty pearl and metal Heidi Daus flower bracelet today and what a disappointment. It's much too short to fit an average wrist comfortably and the box and tongue closure was very difficult for one person to do up and undo. The one side of the metal flower also had a leaf design that stood out and not in a good way. It will catch on clothes for sure. I boxed it up and sent it back to The Shopping Channel in Canada. I wish that it was a better design but it probably would have made a better necklace design than a bracelet.

Trusted Contributor

Dear Jayjay,

Thank you so much for sharing your former experience with versatile necklaces from HD.

This morning I was able to open both and I am not going to close them anymore until I become an expert.  I have learned my leason from now on will only buy the easy ones and her fab brooches.

I am not that thrilled about her Pirates of the Caribean line, we will see.

Many thanks also to all of you for your willingness to help me, if I could do it you certainly can🌻

Trusted Contributor

Re: HEIDI DAUS TSV? REALLY?

[ Edited ]

Dear TY1,

I suspect that she has become too famous to handle all the demand by herself thus the decline in quality, the need to manufacture in China and the huge industry that has to be behind the HD brand. I have seen her jewelry  even in Harrods, yes the one in London🌻Hopefully you will get something nicer, her CS has a very good reputation if it were a matter of adding links some of her customer say that they would send them to you even for free.

Despite of all she has great taste and a great personality.