Contributor

Great prices on some Adi Paz items!

I purchased a pair of 14k pear shaped prasiolite earrings and  a pair of 14k circle dangle earrings. One pair was $115 and the other $135.  QVC blowout prices are great! Search adi paz and other pieces are on sale also.

Honored Contributor

Re: Great prices on some Adi Paz items!

I looked and found a necklace with a gold ball.  I have other necklaces with the ball in different stones.

But then I read the review and it said you can’t return it.

But the main reason was because on a lot of those gold pieces (necklaces) the attachment was so small it wasn’t worth the frustration of trying to get it on.

It’s a way for them to save money.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I looked and found a necklace with a gold ball.  I have other necklaces with the ball in different stones.

But then I read the review and it said you can’t return it.

But the main reason was because on a lot of those gold pieces (necklaces) the attachment was so small it wasn’t worth the frustration of trying to get it on.

It’s a way for them to save money.

@Annabellethecat66   Yes, I always try to find lobster claw closures that have some size to them. Sometimes, I love a necklace, but a small spring ring clasp keeps me from purchasing it. I've never heard of a NO RETURN policy, though. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   I've had my eye on an Apatite ring. The original price was $199. From time to time it was lowered to $159. Just a few days ago it was lowered to a Blowout Clearance Price of $84.84. It states right under the item number: Not Eligible for Returns or Exchanges. I can't recall ever seeing this wording before, at least not with anything I've ever purchased. Maybe it's a new policy because of the "blowout" price?

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

I recently bought that ring when it was on sale for $159 and it's worth every penny at that price point.

The fine print for this sale also says that they will take a return for defects, and there's a customer service phone number just for this.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1   Glad to hear that you like the ring. I can't wait to get it!

I actually didn't see the fine print about refunds for defects until you mentioned it. When I saw that low price I hit 'add to cart' because I knew I really, really wanted the ring. LOL!

Without reading the fine printe beforehand, I kind of figured that the Q would take the ring back if it arrived damaged.

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt 

I had to laugh at how quickly you got that puppy into your cart. I have a few other pieces in this shape of apatite, and their color really shines in the sun! Plus it's a unique rin. I hope you enjoy it!

Contributor

My earrings have shipped!!  I'm looking forward to wearing them.  Hope everyone enjoys their purchases and yes you can return items if they are damaged or defective.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I’ve never seen it on the Q before either.

It definitely makes a difference if I’ll buy it.

They don’t usually show the clasp.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Shanus I’ve never seen it on the Q before either.

It definitely makes a difference if I’ll buy it.

They don’t usually show the clasp.

@Annabellethecat66   In fact, usually if a necklace has just a spring ring clasp, they make every effort NOT to show it knowing it makes it a PASS. They don't show the clasps during the presentation ansd sometimes the online photo omits it.