Honored Contributor

I do not remember Q having such great sale prices.  I cannot believe some of the prices on Barbara Bixby and Jai John Hardy and easy pay!!! NiceSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Great Sale Prices

[ Edited ]

Where you able to indulge ?  I bought the flourite and amy Barbara Bixby cross item number J289604.  Love !

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.

However, it would be nice if these were actual sale prices (meaning they don't go up again).

I don't like to feel pressured to buy RIGHT NOW.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I admit I was surprised to see the Q having sales on designer jewelry.  I confess I did order a C. Pollack band ring with a small opal triplet stone.  I have another similar (larger) ring with one of those beautiful stones, and this will be a nice complement to it on my index finger!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

I agree! The Q is finally having great SALE prices!!! Their usual under $10.00 mark downs never impress me but this weekend they are serious about their lower prices!!  I purchased two pieces of Carolyn Pollock's jewelry both on sale. I hope they will continue this in the future. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Great Sale Prices

[ Edited ]

Quiltlady~~I agree totally.  These sale prices were very great.  I got 2 Jai pieces and a Bixby that had a significant markdown.  I so hope QVC continues this sale idea!...and with E-Z pay!