Respected Contributor

ShopHQ has been having a great sale on jewelry. I bought a koi ring and koi earrings handcrafted in Bali in sterling silver for $73 with free shipping. I haven't bought any jewelry in two years but it is one of my weaknesses.

Honored Contributor

I like the handcrafted Bali jewelry...enjoy!

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

ShopHQ has been having a great sale on jewelry. I bought a koi ring and koi earrings handcrafted in Bali in sterling silver for $73 with free shipping. I haven't bought any jewelry in two years but it is one of my weaknesses.

That's a great deal and anything from ShopHQ that involves "free shipping" is another bonus...enjoy your pieces!!!

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

That's a great deal and anything from ShopHQ that involves "free shipping" is another bonus...enjoy your pieces!!!

I have been noticing free shipping lately, they had some one world pieces this weekend that were free shipping. Smiley Happy