Honored Contributor

Got new rolo bracelet coming today

Excited.    Hard to find in jewelry stores have to order and some places if they get it in for you , you have to pay half down, and take it whether you like it or not, fits or not.

Skipped those places. I have 30 days to return if I don't like it with  the place I went with and it's gonna arrive in 2 days which is today by UPS.

14kt, almost 11 grams, 8.75mm wide. Hope it's substantial. (chunky)

LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Got new rolo bracelet coming today

Difficult to find a decent gram  weight in 14k or 18k  gold these days due to the price of gold and many not able or wanting to pay the price.   Glade you found something. Looks as though you did alot of research  .  I was looking for a paper clip  chain necklace  that was atleast 11 grams or more , most I found were  around 7grams  and the links not to small.

Honored Contributor

I got a paperclip bracelet just wanted it because it was 'trendy' at Sam's for 200

Ross-Simons has what you want and I think QVC has some that is in the range your looking for.

@skatting44 

Honored Contributor

Leslie's Real 14kt Yellow Gold Polished Rolo Link Chain Bracelet; 7.5 inch; for Adults and Teens; for Women and Men

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  That is just gorgeous! Do you like it? Do you think you will keep it? Love the rolo link. Bought one for my mom years ago here. A necklace. Now I have it.

Honored Contributor

I always check to make sure it's solid and not hollow.

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@SharkE  That is just gorgeous! Do you like it? Do you think you will keep it? Love the rolo link. Bought one for my mom years ago here. A necklace. Now I have it.

Waiting on it UPS hasn't bought it yet. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

Sam's Club again?  Nothing like jewelry from Midtown--it's fantastic when you hit it right.

Respected Contributor

I remember back in the day when gold was still reasonably priced, the Q hosts would say something to the effect that a gram an inch of length in gold jewelry was considered a substantial piece.  Hope you love it.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1   This rolo isn't from Sam's Club my paperclip bracelet was.

Sam's club didn't have anything along these lines.