Respected Contributor

Got an email about an upcoming Jacqueline Kennedy jewelry show

Thursday 1-3 a.m. ET.

I can't imagine I'll be buying anything but am recording in case he has some stories I want archived.

Respected Contributor

Re: Got an email about an upcoming Jacqueline Kennedy jewelry show

What? The JBK jewelry shows have ended. Mr. Katz destroyed the jewelry moldings live on QVC TV a few months ago - May time frame.

Honored Contributor

They said they might be back to present what didn't sell out in previous shows.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I am assuming it's what they have left in stock that didn't sell out.

Respected Contributor

PS: I am wondering if some of it will be returns from those of us who got carried away when we found out they were leaving. I see a few pieces back in stock on the Kamrose and Kross site that were previously sold out. Probably same thing happened there.

Super Contributor

On 6/24/2014 Skylands said:

What? The JBK jewelry shows have ended. Mr. Katz destroyed the jewelry moldings live on QVC TV a few months ago - May time frame.

He came on live TV and destroyed the molds...........that's a little theatrical don't you think; or where you just speaking metaphorically?

Respected Contributor

On 6/24/2014 Scorpios said:

He came on live TV and destroyed the molds...........that's a little theatrical don't you think; or where you just speaking metaphorically?

U didn't watch? Yes, he broke the molds on the last JBK show at QVC. The point was to let people know if you see the jewelry advertised in the future, it isn't from his company.

Respected Contributor

I don't think he broke the molds on everything

Super Contributor

U didn't watch? Yes, he broke the molds on the last JBK show at QVC. The point was to let people know if you see the jewelry advertised in the future, it isn't from his company.

No, I didn't catch that. Huh, still seems a little over the top. Must have been a lot of molds.

Respected Contributor

No, I didn't catch that. Huh, still seems a little over the top. Must have been a lot of molds.

Well, he takes pride in his work and doesn't want others promoting junk after he's built up this line of jewelry.