Valued Contributor

Good source for high-quality CZ jewelry?

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy high-quality CZ jewelry? Earrings with substantial 14K settings. And CZ stones that are graded a better quality than the watery-looking stones at places like Macy's or Walmart. I'm just not a diamond girl, and I frequently lose earrings, but I do like a bit of twinkle in my ears. Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Good source for high-quality CZ jewelry?

If you want a high quality diamond simulant,  forget the CZ,  as they all look like glass.   I've never seem them graded; I suspect they all come from the same source.   Instead,  consider a Moissanite  stone which are mostly set in 14K.  They equal or exceed diamonds in sparkle.   The company that holds the patent for manufacturing them is Charles &  Covard  and they have a sales website where you can read about them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've been very pleased with Xavier at HSN. 

Respected Contributor

I have a few earrings (and rings) in 14k gold in Diamonique.  They are all 100 facet stones and, I think, are beautiful.  I've had many compliments on them.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I have a few earrings (and rings) in 14k gold in Diamonique.  They are all 100 facet stones and, I think, are beautiful.  I've had many compliments on them.

I agree. Diamonique is very good. I have a Tacori set I've been wearing for 7 years and always get compliments. Having said that, I've had issues with other settings Q uses and have lost many stones.....they're good for awhile but the prongs just don't last. But I like the stone itself.

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~