Super Contributor

Is the show tomorrow, or next week on Friday? I enjoy the gold shows too but I rarely buy anything because it just kills me to pay as much as 4 or 5 times what I used to pay when QVC had gold shows.

I'm not a huge fan of silver. I never even owned a piece of silver until the price of gold started sky rocketing.

I don't understand why QVC can't do better with the prices. They're a major company and I bet they sell more jewelry in one day than a mall jewelry store sells in a year.

Hopefully all of us gold lovers will luck out and find a piece we love that's within our budget.

Happy shopping ladies!

Honored Contributor
  • Friday 08/17
    • Klondike GoldRush(R) Sale

Rick Domeier

check program guide . 12:00-1:00 a.m. guess that's Eastern

Honored Contributor

If you want quality gold at great prices, check out sarrafdotcom.  I have had great luck with them and their customer service is great.  

Honored Contributor

I’ve sold my big, chunky gold jewelry. Antique or inherited pieces that I’m not wearing are kept in the safe. Smaller pieces are already labeled for dd, dil, and granddaughters (morbid, but necessary). 

I can’t remember the last time I wore yellow gold. These shows have few if any white gold pieces, so I stay with silver, my metal of choice. 

Super Contributor

Thank you so much ladies. I'll be watching.

I've checked out Sarraf before and their gold prices aren't bad. I've been looking for a rose gold box chain for awhile for a necklace I bought from HSN. The chain I got isn't bad. It's not one of those tiny throw away chains. I want a chain that's much more durable though because I love the diamond pendant and do not want to lose it. I wish it would have came with a more durable box chain but it didn't.

It's going to be interesting to see what QVC has as their TVS Friday night.

Honored Contributor

I was checking out the new arrivals and they have alot of jewelry.  The prices are crazy.  I also will stick with my silver.  

Super Contributor

I've said this many times. QVC is a huge company and probably sells as much jewelry in one day than a mall jewelry store sells in a year. Why don't they give us good prices so we'll buy more? So many people will pass up pieces they really like because they either can't afford them or refuse to pay the high prices.

Honored Contributor

I got my eye on Sam's Club they have a pair for 119 that's real cute I want

them now. Non hoops and they're real practical 

Respected Contributor
On the down side looked at new 14k online and many bracelets are not offered in all three sizes. On the positive side, am glad to see more lever back earrings finally returning.
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I was checking out the new arrivals and they have alot of jewelry.  The prices are crazy.  I also will stick with my silver.  

I do enjoy the look of gold, but good grief way too expensive.  I love jewelry shows but gold shows i stopped watching.  I really enjoyed the black hills gold shows I was able to get a couple of nice rings on easy pay.   Have not purchased any gold since then.  I hope those of you who are shopping find some great deals.  Evine is also doing some gold shows today Stefano Oro.  Have Fun.Smiley Happy