Honored Contributor

For those of you who want to see more gold, Evine is having a gold show tonight and tomorrow.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  Did you check out all of their offers online yet? I'm finding myself being drawn back to yellow gold. Year ago I sold off almost all of my yellow. I kept only a very few choice pieces.

Evine designers are many and do stunning gold pieces. Yes gold is pricey for sure as are many of their pieces but they are yummy to gaze at. I've been picking up a few items here and there, real and yes plated. My new blends nicely with my old.

I keep going back to check out what's on at evine. Love the tagliamonte although I've not treated myself to anything yet.

Respected Contributor

That Top Value ring is beautiful. If I wore rings I would buy it.

Stefan's gold is VERY pricey though.

Honored Contributor

They do Encore shows, meaning re-runs from the previous day, in the mornings so I watched.  They had some lovely things and prices were not ridiculously high as I thought they would be for real gold.  But they did have some gold overly which they are calling "embraced".   Christmas is coming, I'm on the look out for a classic pair of gold earrings for my older daughter.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They do Encore shows, meaning re-runs from the previous day, in the mornings so I watched.  They had some lovely things and prices were not ridiculously high as I thought they would be for real gold.  But they did have some gold overly which they are calling "embraced".   Christmas is coming, I'm on the look out for a classic pair of gold earrings for my older daughter.  

I am liking the ring for tsv, it seems reasonable in price and they have value pay.  Still thinking about it.

Super Contributor

Their shows are coming from Italy. Albany was on with Toscana gold. Shades of Lisa R. Could she be next?  Wasn't Albany traveling thru Italy with her ? The shows are beautiful. It's about time that Evine is getting more classy.

Honored Contributor
I did order the Florence ring the tsv. I am not sure why they go to Italy but man are those villas gorgeous. Very pleasant to watch. Evince has a couple of hosts there. Was not looking to order but I love that ring. Have not purchased gold in a long time. I will post my review. Have a nice Saturday everybody😁.
Contributor

I enjoyed watching the gold shows from Italy. It made me realize how much I really missed Lisa. I like the Toscana line and ordered a pair of coin earrings that will go with all my other coin jewerly. The shows were a pleasure to watch.

Honored Contributor

@kerk wrote:

I enjoyed watching the gold shows from Italy. It made me realize how much I really missed Lisa. I like the Toscana line and ordered a pair of coin earrings that will go with all my other coin jewerly. The shows were a pleasure to watch.

Yes Lisa's shows from Italy were nice to watch.  I have  a couple pieces from Toscana too and the quality is great.

Honored Contributor

It's been a looong time since I've seen affordable 18k

I ordered a pair of earrings from Q many many years ago, twisted hoops, love them, wear them almost every day.

Enjoying Albany..

Haven't decided on a purchase yet.

Everything is pretty