Honored Contributor

Lisa on the Italian remote gold shows was  SO KNOWLEDGEABLE, ELEGANT, CLASSY AND REFINED

Albany is knowledgeable, but .....

Albany's presentation is rather  RUFF, CRUDE AND TASTELESS.

That is the huge difference between Lisa and Albany.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 Thank you for starting this thread. I love the items from Italy and found a gorgeous gold and silver ring that is big, bold yet simply elegant and purchased it for my birthday. Excellent price as well. Thank you again!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Gold show on Evine

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@sunshine 919 Thank you for starting this thread. I love the items from Italy and found a gorgeous gold and silver ring that is big, bold yet simply elegant and purchased it for my birthday. Excellent price as well. Thank you again!!

You are very welcome Sahmlan, I like to let people know when something nice is being presented.  Glad you found something.  I purchased the ring that was the one day only. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Gold show on Evine

[ Edited ]

The only show I saw was the other day in the morning.  It was 18K gold but it would be all electroform with resin inside.  So I passed.  I miss the old ShopNBC days with solid gold.  My 64 gram 18K Omega I got for just under $400.  That was one.  It sits in the bank vault now with a couple of other18K  bracelets 32gram and 38 gram respectfully.   Gem Shopping Network offers solid gold and just a smidge under $100.00 but a lot of the gold is solid chains in bracelets and necklaces over 30grams.  So you are paying dearly for it.  Still better then jewelry stores.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a set of Toscana bangles.

2 white gold, 2 yellow gold, 2 rose gold

all 18k over bronze

I'm crazy about bangles, I've collected them for years, have so many different ones, some very high end, some just fun "junk"

This stuff is junk.

For $80 I expected more

They are so flimsy, tiny, very thin.

I'd rather pay $80 for good fashion jewelry.

They're going back