Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

Thanks for the reply.  I was just wondering as when I get the label it may take me a couple of days to get to the FedEx office, so that is why I was wondering if there was a time limit.

Where is the best place to find the current price of gold and silver?  I tried to search it but a gazillion places showed up and they all looked like advertisements for places for where to buy it.

TIA.

Honored Contributor

kitco.com  online

If you have cable TV watch Fox News Business channel it runs a creeper with investment and gold and silver prices all day long.

Right now it's 2049.00

Esteemed Contributor

I just Google "spot gold price".  Even if some are ads most show the "ask" and "get"price.  Additionally, they usually show charts that have the price over time. Gold has gone up 26-27% in last six months!

Honored Contributor

2075 now

Just got my call from US Gold. We're satisfied ! about 4th time I sold thru them. Now, just have to wait on the check.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Congratulations! How exciting! Is it usgoldbuyers dot com? Do they take gold necklaces? 

Honored Contributor

yes it is and yes they take any thing gold, 10, 14, 18, etc.

Gold necklaces, bracelets, rings, bangles, gold cuffs, earrings. scrap chains that are broken, coins, some diamond rings.

I just sold husbands class ring, a coin, his wedding ring, my 1st set of white  gold wedding rings, and a signet ring with his initial on it.

white gold,  yellow gold, rose gold, they just want  gold LOL

No Southwest jewelry. Currently, not taking  silver, but, they supposedly pay you for the silver that is in all gold jewelrly too.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Thanks! I will go look around, LOL

I know I have some single gold hoops where I lost the other one, plus some thin chains that I received on pendants that were too wimpy. Then I used a better chain I had for the pendants.

I wish I had a scale to weigh the gold pieces so I would have an idea about the price offered. Although I trust you and if this is your fourth time, I think I might try it. 

Several years ago there was a link on the QVC site "sell your gold" and I did that a couple of times and had good results.

Honored Contributor

yeah, I remember that too seems like I sent them a earring that I had lost the other of think I lost that link.

These people are on the ball when she calls you she has a odd name that will pop up on your caller ID. Asian name. We netted about 500 a piece, no tax, I don't fill in the part on the form that talks about Florida resident because I 'm not, leave that blank.

she got my goods today, called me at 5, done and done.  Local folks

will cheat you. I know my stuff is worth something  and they're making money, but, I like the no contact , with people coming to your house if they know you have one thing they will think you have more.

This is all private.