Honored Contributor

2012 an oz.  I'm packing up old class rings, signet rings, first set of wedding rings, hubbo's college ring. If I had a gold tooth I'd toss that

in to boot.

Never thought I'd live to see this day!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE   Wow....time to part with some things I have been holding onto...

Honored Contributor

H*ll yes !  I've never seen it this high and I'm 'old'. LOL

I sent after a mailing label from US Gold and they must be backed up because I haven't received it in my email. I see a trip to the FEDex office

in my very near future.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not selling yet; BofA projecting it will go to 3000!  Gold has gone up 26% this year.  Read up on why gold goes up (world economies--including ours, are in deep doo doo).

Honored Contributor

I'm satisfied highest it's been in my life and I'm 68.

Your taking a risk on what somebody else is saying.

I see what's on my Fox News and know what I paid for that stuff

50 yrs or so ago.

First bunch I sold I thought I'd get 1,000 got double that I was used to

pawn shop cheating. 

Just got back from Fedex office mine is long gone.

2023 now

Just have to set an amount in mind and when it reaches that, go for it.

Bird in the hand and all that you know . it can drop as fast as it goes up then your SOL

Respected Contributor

What company to you use sharke?  TIA

Honored Contributor

US Gold

send for the form

they send U the fedex label and directions they pay for the shipping

print out the form , fill in  information and how you want your money

Check? bank transfer ? one other form I forgot I always pick  check in mail.

Package your stuff up put in a padded envelope thing or if you got a bunch put in  like ziplock  bags and put in box,slap the label on the box, go to Fedex office they give you a tracking #receipt.

Package goes to Boca Raton, Florida takes couple of days to reach  them.

they call you and tell what they're  prepared to payout. If you like the deal, say OK, I accept, send me the check by mail. If you don't  like the deal, say do not accept they mail your stuff back at their expense.

I like the way they do business better then pawnshops and advertising your jewelry either in paper or however that is done now days. Don't  want people U don't know come knocking, etc.

They don't take silver. I sold my silver thru another company can't remember the name of it. didn't make as much of course, but, silver is up too LOL I got to much junk as it is and now clearing out  the precious metals and going to Brighton and Southwestern stuff. Kept a little 'good' stuff for fancy occassions

LOL

Trusted Contributor

I've been waiting on it to get to this amount as well...and not sure I want to wait it out any longer either.

Thanks for the run down on how US gold works as I used a local jeweler last time.

I will be contacting them tomorrow, and doing another run through to see if I can part with anything else.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I made mistake in my first post because I was so excited.

Correction:  True, I was only offered 1,000 for my stuff local

and I said I doubled with them, but, it was tripled !

I was prepared to say forget it because I was so used to being lowballed but then when the gal said 3 large I hollered "accept" LOL

I sent off another package today.  I sold stuff for my sister who is a widow and has no computer. She sold what little she had and made 400. She was happy.

Just works out for me basically pack it up, put on their label, go to Fedex, wait for call, if you accept wait for check in mail, go to bank get money.

if you can't wait give them your routing bank #, etc.  Husband won't allow that "You can wait". LOL  

Honored Contributor

Still holding on to my stuff.  That gold is worth more then the paper money you get back.