Honored Contributor

Evine has gold shows today, JTV has a gold show this morning  and pearl shows later.  Enjoy ladiesSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919   I have the "Capri" gold hoops in the 1.5 inch size from Stefano's gold collection there at Evine.  They are a staple in my wardrobe & if you like them you will definitely get your money's worth while they are on sale.

Honored Contributor

JTV's idea of gold is 10K.  Somehow I don't see people knocking down doors for this.  

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

JTV's idea of gold is 10K.  Somehow I don't see people knocking down doors for this.  

Not all of it. Yes, 10K is predominately what they offer, but they do have 14k pieces as well. My Moissanite studs are set in 14k yellow gold. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I believe they have 14k too.  10k is more durable.  I don't think people are knocking doors down on Q either lol.  Gold is expensive.  More so on Q.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@sunshine 919   I have the "Capri" gold hoops in the 1.5 inch size from Stefano's gold collection there at Evine.  They are a staple in my wardrobe & if you like them you will definitely get your money's worth while they are on sale.

Hi Nova, I have one of Stefano Oro's signet gold rings with the lilly on it.  It is light weight but it is a nice ring and comfortable to wear.