Respected Contributor

Watching this jewelry show makes me realize how much I miss Antonella and Lisa R. 

They were SO very enthusiastic about all the jewelry, which made me want to buy it more!  Those shows were just so fun.  When they filmed in Italy, I cancelled all other activities just to watch (and shop).

Everything is pretty today, but the prices are just too high. 

It is sad that I have become a window shopper, but I do have a nice collection from years past.

Honored Contributor

I remember when Pat D. did the 18kt. shows. She wore beautiful outfits.

Respected Contributor

I started watching the jewelry shows way back with Kathy Levine and Jeffrey.   I  really enjoyed how things were presented and was very comfortable buying from QVC.  I now know how our grandmothers felt about our prices then.  

I liked seeing the actual measurements and detailed descriptions given.  I too thought Lisa R and Pat D did a good job way back then.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

I never watch the shows, but I shop online. Jewelry is the only thing I've ever bought from the Q. In the past year or  two, though, I've hardly bought a thing. The prices are over the top anymore, and the selection isn't what it used to be. I remember years ago that I had to pace myself and hope that the pieces that I fancied wouldn't sell out before I had a chance to buy them.

How disappointing!

Respected Contributor

I remember when Mary Beth did all the gold shows many moons ago, great variety and not bad prices. Don't see much gold on Q anymore Woman Frustrated