Honored Contributor

I always thought David M bought too much junk gold jewelry but today's gold day is a new low for Q.  It's ridiculously boring and nothing new or exciting.  Even Imperial Gold is boring this time.  I was really looking forward to seeing new from IG but they've even disappointed me.  

Honored Contributor

It's always amusing to watch and see how much gold they can manage to not put in a piece of jewelry.  It's quite comical really.  

Esteemed Contributor

I know gold prices are high.....but most of the items today are very expensive, bolder pieces offered.....and although it was nice to see Imperial Gold come back...i did have two of their pieces and felt they were a bit uncomfortable years back.........QVC seems to go overboard with anything that is momentarily successful.....for a while everything shown was byzantine style...(see quite a bit today again).............now it seems Imperial Gold will be the push these days.........there are only a few offerings at reasonable prices........i was interested in one......then read the reviews.................at least i felt the last Silver Day was a good one......gold...not so much...

Honored Contributor

Old styles, a real snooze.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Never thought I'd miss David M., Peyton K, Michael C.,

but sure do. 

Used to watch Gold Day all day and night not now.

Rehash of styles, pieces either too expensive and 'bold',(they look like chain link fences to me), or flimsy.

A big disappointment. However just bought a gorgeous complete color change 7 stone,1.1 carat alexandrite ring from the Tenn. channel. Just fabulous.

Honored Contributor

That smallest size Imperial Gold woven wheat bracelet is a good buy. I paid 100 more for it back in May. Figures.

Honored Contributor

the TS ring is NOT PRETTY at all.  

Honored Contributor

I'd accept it

LOL

Honored Contributor

Kind of nice to see gold jewelry again altho I am not into it anymore. Got lots way back when gold was so inexpensive----sold most of it for alot of $$ a few years ago. I'll take a day of gold over beds, steaks, weird clothes and electronics any day

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

the TS ring is NOT PRETTY at all.  

Agree.  And wait until people get it home and realize how small it actually is in real life.  I think they take the online pictures on the smallest hand they can possibly find to make the ring look bigger.