Respected Contributor

Gold Birdcage Sale and More Jewelry Shopping

Hi QVC jewelry fans! 

And especially paging @songbird 

The pretty Italian gold birdcage pendant is on Prime Time Special until midnight.

Maybe you can buy a second one for a back-up if the first one flies away (smile).

The pendant is quite adorable--and I am a bird owner (parakeets)!  I also have cats and dogs--so this dainty pendant would probably not last too long in my home...

Looking forward to an interesting Gem Day!

Honored Contributor

Re: Gold Birdcage Sale and More Jewelry Shopping

[ Edited ]

@FancyPhillyshopper   On gem day?  It's all gold.  Surpirsed they would offer that today.  It owuld be nice if the bird had gems on it....

Just noticed.  t's on clearance!  That's why they are showing it.  When it first appeared, I never saw it as shown.  I ordered it directly from the website.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Gold Birdcage Sale and More Jewelry Shopping

@FancyPhillyshopper @songbird Unfortunately (or maybe, fortunately, considering my budget) I did not see this post in time to catch the birdcage pendant as a Primetime special. Ouch.  Reminds me of the time I missed my favorite jade fish pendant when it was a Lunchtime deal. Yes, I am still ruminating on that!  LOL.  Well, I consoled myself with these cute little American flag Affinity earrings J365861.  I look forward to wearing them on Memorial Day, July 4th and voting days!  

I love jewelry/gold days.  I will be watching all day for sure! I am working from home today, but it is a light day after putting in numerous overtime and meeting all of my deadlines. Yay!