Trusted Contributor

@iTalia  That;s how I feel with men hosting fashion shows.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I'm soooo looking forward to Sunday at 4PM to watch him with Valerie!  They are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor
I'll take Rick anytime instead of JT. Talk about wound up. I wait for jewelry shows but the 10 pm show was horrible. She just wouldn't quit and the items were awful. Watched for a few and turned it off. She wouldn't even let the guest talk. I know she's been there forever, but they have to calm her down.
Honored Contributor

Rick with Kathy Levine was thoroughly enjoyable, even though I hadn't intended to watch and didn't buy a thing.  They drew me in for the whole hour.

That was an example of a guest and host who had fun without getting overly silly, and still managed to point out every pertinent detail of each jewelry item that they presented.

Those are the presentations I'd like to see more of across the board.  Even if it may be a host (or vendor) I don't particularly care for.  I'm much more apt to succumb to spur-of-the-moment purchases from those types of presentations than a lot of what is on air now.

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly,  he's been better than most of the other Hosts lately. Martha Stewart seems to enjoy him when he's Hosting her show . She was asking Rachel where was Rick  during the wine show . 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Honestly,  he's been better than most of the other Hosts lately. Martha Stewart seems to enjoy him when he's Hosting her show . She was asking Rachel where was Rick  during the wine show . 

Rick takes some getting used to.  Long time ago, Rick said something very revealing.  He said sometimes he didn't like himself!  He actually said it.  There's a small streak of arrogance in him, but once it's gone...He's really nice and charming person!  Now I like him.