Trusted Contributor

Re: Gili Jill Martin bracelet

@skyblue wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

This is probably a ridiculous question, but how do you screw the bracelets on if you don't have someone to help you?  I looked up the Cartier and the Miansai and thought they both looked like they'd be hard to put on.  I loved the Miansai screw cuff though.  I think Kelly Rippa wears the Cartier bracelet.

Ideally the person who gifts you with a Cartier Love bracelet puts it on your wrist and screws it shut. @NickNack

Right.  It is not meant to be taken off.

Valued Contributor

I received this bracelet many years ago.  It sort of clicks shut and then you place the screw in and tighten it.  It is actually pretty easy to do on your own.

Honored Contributor

I don't like jewelry that doesn't come off or is difficult to remove.  I don't think it is safe to wear.

New Contributor

Apparently Jill confirmed on her FB page that the bolt bracelet she wears is by Miansai. As another person stated, it's gold plated and I know the cost is around $200.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, I am dating myself again here. Many years ago QVC offered a bracelet similar to this one. Kathy Levine hosted the show and I purchased one. It was 14K gold and I know it was around $175.00 I looked like the Love bracelet. Sadly to say I lost mine. Maybe QVC will bring it back, but it won't be $175.

Respected Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

OK, I am dating myself again here. Many years ago QVC offered a bracelet similar to this one. Kathy Levine hosted the show and I purchased one. It was 14K gold and I know it was around $175.00 I looked like the Love bracelet. Sadly to say I lost mine. Maybe QVC will bring it back, but it won't be $175.

And it probably won't be real gold; maybe gold clad.

Valued Contributor

The bracelet 458-425 @ $80.00 is back in stock. Personally I would not spend $80.00 On costume jewelry. Amazon has that stye of bracelet in stainless steel for less than that 

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

And it probably won't be real gold; maybe gold clad.

Oh, it just came to me what this bracelet was called when I purchased it. The Nails Head bracelet.. I know it took me awhile Smiley Happy