Trusted Contributor

GemsEnVogue Pieces Online at HSN

[ Edited ]

For anyone interested some pieces are already up for sale there.  I'm guessing though that on the day Michael Valitutti premiers on Feb 9th some of the pieces might be marked on sale.  If there are any cross collectors like myself there is a gorgeous deep blue spinel cross necklace being offered already.  With Gem Day coming this week here at QVC I would have loved to see his pieces here too.

Honored Contributor

Re: GemsEnVogue Pieces Online at HSN

Yes, I'm interested and hope I am home to see the inaugural show.  I like the first ring shown on HSN, even though they list it as a pendant.  It is a multi-gem under opal, I believe.  It looks sort of garish but I bet its pretty in person.  One reason I like Michael is his use of gold and silver together in his jewelry.  Then I can wear it with anything.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass  I absolutely agree!  I'm also a big fan of two-tone jewelry.  I have a couple of pieces of his morganite (a ring and a pendant), a multi-gemstone line bracelet and an emerald ring  - and I am pleased with them all.  I'm always wearing at least one of them!

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@depglass  I absolutely agree!  I'm also a big fan of two-tone jewelry.  I have a couple of pieces of his morganite (a ring and a pendant), a multi-gemstone line bracelet and an emerald ring  - and I am pleased with them all.  I'm always wearing at least one of them!

I love the two tone also. I have a cameo ring from gems en vogue.  Was never into cameos but it was something about his ring that I love.  I have been looking at HSN on line waiting for his items to be posted.  I also have a natural piink sapphire that is two tone with the rose gold.  Very pretty.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919  Your pink sapphire ring sounds beautiful with the rose gold accents.  The morganite pieces I have are also his special blend of palladium silver and rose gold. So feminine!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not interested  ,

Honored Contributor

For those who haven't tried Michael's  Ethiopian opals, they are from my experience, outstanding.  I have several nice rings but one large one looks like it's  on fire.  It has so much life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I agree and I think that Ethiopian opan ring on HSN has my name on it.  I know he wouldn't use a lackluster opal in one of his rings.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nova wrote:

@sunshine 919  Your pink sapphire ring sounds beautiful with the rose gold accents.  The morganite pieces I have are also his special blend of palladium silver and rose gold. So feminine!

They sound very pretty.  I know you enjoy them.  His designs are very unique aren't theySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What is the TS for 2/9? Anyone know?